Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ready for love...


Maybe your path has yet to cross mine because I'm not ready,
Not ready for the kind of love you have to offer.
A love that is kind, pure, passionate, real, sweet, intense
And most importantly, perfectly mine.
Fit just for me...and you.
Fit to create a we, two puzzle pieces
merged to create one picture.
The kind of love I have envied in others.
The kind that feels right, no matter how much you try to push it away.
That kind that takes your breath away as you got lost in the sweetness of
his gasp.
And yet, as the thought of this dances in my mind
and flutters in my heart
He is still not here.
Maybe, because I am not ready.
Because I have yet to love myself as unconditionally as he does.
Flaws and all, mistakes and falls, right and wrongs.
Maybe because I still haven't learned to forgive and let go.
To rise above the dark corners of my stories,
and forgive the memories I can never erase.
I wonder if he is ready for me,
if we can be everything I imagine it should be.
And as I fall asleep
I hope I see in my dreams what my reality has yet to show.
Maybe in the morning I'll be ready and waking up will be as sweet as dreaming has been.

Jesuis Aime`

No comments:

Post a Comment